Year:2011
Make:Audi
Model:R8
Mileage:15600 M
Transmission:Manual
Engine:V10
Trim:V10 manual spyder
Hey all! I’ve decided to put my r8 This is a CLEAN no paintwork/accident/not a single scratch or even curb rash Audi v10 R8 MANUAL that has its whole history known and has always been serviced at an Audi dealership. I purchased this vehicle from Audi Warwick, who had known this car for numerous years prior. It has been maintained in a collectors garage that is heated and cooled and never driven in rain or snow. Brand new tires a few thousand miles back and all services are up to date.

The only modifications include the shift knob and a Vivid racing stage 2 tune(that can be taken off very easily). I had this done more to improve the throttle response on these vehicles, and it’s really helped.

Amenities include the Audi Parking System Plus with a backup camera as well as a Bang & Olufsen sound system, an Audi Concert CD stereo, automatic climate control, and a touchscreen infotainment system with Audi navigation.

I’m selling to make more room. A few cars I ordered during the pandemic are trickling in and I just don’t drive it as much to justify keeping it anymore. I absolutely love this vehicle and would want it to go to someone who would appreciate it as much as I have.

No lowballers and tirekickers. Clean title in hand. I am quickest to respond to text..(309)613-7031. Have a great day and thanks for looking!