Audi R8 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
One set of Audi Sport Performance rims for sale.

The wheels are new without any damages or scratches.

Price: 5.600,-€ excl shipping

47B13766-C5A3-4CDA-BD82-A96F8068E6A3.jpeg

·
Registered
52 Posts
@Passion1973 I also just found a post you wrote a while back asking if anyone was interested in just ordering the performance parts rear wing to contact you. I'm definitely looking to source the performance wing soon, can you still help in acquiring just the wing (without buying the full aerokit). Thanks!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi,
yes, the wheels are new boxed and were never used. Offer incl just the rims, no t

i also can offer you the wing itself.

regards

Jan

·
Registered
52 Posts
Hi,
yes, the wheels are new boxed and were never used. Offer incl just the rims, no t

i also can offer you the wing itself.

regards

Jan
Perfect!

One last thing, please can you PM me pricing for the Wing itself? Can you get the wing with the red accents? Thanks!

·
Registered
331 Posts
Im interested in just the skirts

·
Premium Member
1,248 Posts
If the OP is selling commercially then he should really sign up as a vendor.
Not fair to those who pay to maintain this site and follow the rules.

·
Registered
576 Posts
If the OP is selling commercially then he should really sign up as a vendor.
Not fair to those who pay to maintain this site and follow the rules.
Agreed Osman.

I’m a bit leery of buying from a random 10 post count individual also. I’d much rather buy from a certified vendor that is helpful with all aspects of the transaction.

If you’re able to source the PP wing (black sides or red) individually, shoot me a PM or email with your pricing if you can. I need to pick it up along with a Gen1 GT/LMX/V10+ base.

I’ve got a couple of quotes already.

Thanks!

Joel

·
Registered
60 Posts
Agreed Osman.

I’m a bit leery of buying from a random 10 post count individual also. I’d much rather buy from a certified vendor that is helpful with all aspects of the transaction.

If you’re able to source the PP wing (black sides or red) individually, shoot me a PM or email with your pricing if you can. I need to pick it up along with a Gen1 GT/LMX/V10+ base.

I’ve got a couple of quotes already.

Thanks!

Joel
I know a guy that can source this out in Germany , if you want his WhatsApp you can message him and do all that stuff with him direct . Pm me I’ll send you his details . Good guy

1 - 11 of 11 Posts