Audi R8 Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After lurking around this board for some time
(thanks for all the great info.)
Ive taken the plunge and taken over a cancelled order here in Sydney.
Sold my M5 this week and took delivery of a Q7 for my wife.
I couldnt resist could I.
The R8 will be my tenth Audi.
I have know idea how Im going to pay for it & I am trying to find someone in Sydney who wants to share the experience for 6 months of the year with me
( the R8 is $280,000 here) ouch!
Its a blue manual with B & O and magnetic (standard on all Aussie cars).
Bring on Xmas - cant wait. Although if it turns up by February Ill be impressed.

This car will be one of the first on the road here. (It was originally ordered a year ago.)

You will all make me very jealous for the next 6 months as your deliverys occur and you write about your experiences. But at least if there are any
minor problems to be sorted with production they will be fixed by Xmas.

I look forward to contributing to the board from downunder!

Are there any other Aussies on here?

Matthew Freeburn

·
Registered
935 Posts
Hey Matt, I think I'm the only other R8 member from Australia, so welcome!
My bad boy has been delayed, they have given me a build week 47, so I will expect it around Jan/Feb 08.

I've been waiting sooo long, I ordered it over a year ago. I got an R-Tronic with Bucket seats, Mag Ride, Nav, Nappa Leather, Carbon Blades and an Audi "Exclusive" Paint Job. Colour is still a secret!! ;)

Total price AU$308 000 on Road!! Very expensive for an Audi, but hey, I'm in love witht the **** thing!

·
Registered
617 Posts
My bad boy has been delayed, they have given me a build week 47, so I will expect it around Jan/Feb 08.

I've been waiting sooo long, I ordered it over a year ago.

Putting things into perspective that is like yesterday, many people ordered more than three years ago. For myself my order is four and half years ago and mine has just arrived now. Can't wait to play with it now :cool: :cool: :cool:

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

I've been waiting sooo long, I ordered it over a year ago. I got an R-Tronic with Bucket seats, Mag Ride, Nav, Nappa Leather, Carbon Blades and an Audi "Exclusive" Paint Job. Colour is still a secret!! ;)

Total price AU$308 000 on Road!! Very expensive for an Audi, but hey, I'm in love witht the **** thing!
Knowing Audi you might get yours before mine.Im trying to ascertain my build week from Audi Sydney.

BZ888 you have a PM

1 - 4 of 4 Posts