Audi R8 Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is translated version from German Auto Bild:

http://translate.google.com/transla...&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&prev=/language_tools

BTW, some people like Seal also liked manual version more...

Auto Bild stuff liked manual more, but Jacky Icks demonstrated fully R-Tronic abillity to be more sporty and in complete control at the same time...

Ex-Audi-Chef Dr. Martin Winterkorn was very proud with his child!

Seal, as I said before could not move his hands from manual Daytona Grey...

Against USA competiton R8 at least looks like a true exotic...

But, we will look at Jet Blue R8 little bit more...

...Oxygen Silver side blades...Hmm...Very nice...

Very cozy indeed!

Old Jacky in action...

...and at the end only thing I could say is VIVA R8!

·
Registered
840 Posts
I've tried reading some of the translated article ... but I think Google translation system has had problems ... it is very very difficult to try and make sense of the translated page ... still I'm sure there will be more comparisons soon ... with a bit of luck there'll be one in English that I can understand.

Some nice pictures through Kreso ... thanks.

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I've tried reading some of the translated article ... but I think Google translation system has had problems ... it is very very difficult to try and make sense of the translated page ... still I'm sure there will be more comparisons soon ... with a bit of luck there'll be one in English that I can understand.

Some nice pictures through Kreso ... thanks.
Paul, most of the comments regarding Z06 and SRT10 are irellevant IMHO.
To Auto Bild stuff R8 is much more refined sportscar then both americans. Also build quality difference is sky high...

More interesting comment is regarding gearbox preference and general feel of R8. They liked it a lot!

·
Registered
840 Posts
Paul, most of the comments regarding Z06 and SRT10 are irellevant IMHO.
To Auto Bild stuff R8 is much more refined sportscar then both americans. Also build quality difference is sky high...

More interesting comment is regarding gearbox preference and general feel of R8. They liked it a lot!
Thanks for the summary Kreso ... again your multi lingual ability is really appreciated ... :cool:

·
Registered
617 Posts
Auto Bild stuff liked manual more, but Jacky Icks demonstrated fully R-Tronic abillity to be more sporty and in complete control at the same time...

Mr Icks likes a very upright driving position - not for me :D :D :D

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
goddamn... mugello is sooo sexy in these videos. i am having a serious dilemma trying to choose my specs and colors...
Mugello Blue?! I personally saw Mugello Blue only on ONE picture that my Audi friend presented to me.

There were NO singe Mugello Blue or Monterrey Green R8 in any presentation so far.

The light blue one is JET BLUE.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts