Audi R8 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had this custom built by B.Rogue out of Chicago and installed it myself last weekend. It screams!! Looks pretty good in the vents too.

Attachments

·
Registered
673 Posts
B Rogue is always of the highest quality

·
Registered
296 Posts
It looks pretty wild , we need videos ASAP

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Videos aren’t going to do any good. All sounds the same on video. Have to hear it in person to appreciate it.

Yes it does drone a little. Kind of annoying when cruising the highway but worth the sound.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I was about to pull the trigger on their non valved system and was also wondering about drone. How is it with the valves open on yours?

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
H pipe is better for low end torque. But let’s be honest an exhaust is not going to do anything noticeable with power. It’s for sound difference.

The exhaust sounds incredible and has little drone. It’s just loud!

·
Registered
413 Posts
any videos out there of this setup?
Video cannot capture how ferocious this exhaust is. It makes the car sound like a straight up race car. Its bad a$$. I would bet money this is one of the most aggressive if not the most aggressive and lightest exhaust for the R8. You feel it in your chest. The double H pipe design is really clever also and its beautifully made. I believe it makes decent power also
Fist time I heard it at 3/4 rear angle on startup it almost ripped my t1ts off 🏎💨

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #20

my son can record a million videos with his friends but this was the best he could get as I drove past. Loved the guy that pulled out in front of me too.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts