Audi R8 Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2015 V8 Coupe DCT

PRICE DROP!! FOR THE NEXT WEEK ONLY!

The kit is off the car, packaged up and ready to ship! Great condition, only has about 500 miles on it!

Sale will include all components necessary, you will only need to either tune your OEM ECUs or purchase a standalone.

This kit is good for about 600hp (which is really only due the limitations of the stock V8 engine) current tuned to 550hp & 550ft lbs

It is compatible with both manual & dct cars. Would work on a V10 as well, it’s just not optimized for that as far as turbo size. Since you stand to make a lot more power on that platform.

I’m asking $20k shipped
Local pick up in either Silver Spring MD or Raleigh NC can also be arranged
I will provide my phone number to anyone interested so we can discuss details & such

I will also update this thread with more pictures as I remove it from my car

·
Registered
34 Posts
What year is your car? I have a customer with a 2015 debating on tt’ing his 2015 v8.
have more pics?

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What year is your car? I have a customer with a 2015 debating on tt’ing his 2015 v8.
have more pics?
Mine is a 2015 as well, S Tronic

I have a ton of pictures from when it was initially being built as well as some recent ones of it mounted. PM me your number and/or email address and I can send them over to you!

·
Registered
229 Posts
Wow im in rockville to bad it wasn't for 2017 R8/huracan

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Beginning the removal process now! I’ve had a bunch of messages on this, I’ll spend the next few days replying to all who inquired! Thanks!

·
Registered
48 Posts
I dont suppose you want to sell that roll cage? Or can at least share with me where you bought it from?

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
You have pics as the car sits ? Why part it out ?
I’ll be starting a separate thread with all the parts, accompanied by pics & info. Parting out because I’m now in the market for a gen 2 or huracan. So realistically most of this stuff will just sit on shelves for god knows how long, if don’t sell it now haha

1 - 17 of 17 Posts