Audi R8 Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
840 Posts
Warning!

If you try the following link:

http://www.audi.co.uk/etc/medialib/cms4imp/audi2/uk/Products/R8.Par.0003.File.pdf

...you get BAD pdf file! Shame on you-Audi UK! It should be new March 2007 price list, but we got BAD pdf file...
Edition 1 of the UK pricelist ... was effective from October 2006 ... and was the pricelist sent round with the hardback books to waiting list customers over here ... or at least it is the version I got.

Edition 1 was replaced a while ago with Edition 2 that was effective from February 2007 ... this might be the file your link points to ... which is possibly the file the link in the R8 section of the UK site used to point to, although it has been removed ... possibly due to the 'bad' file ... possibly due to a new version being readied with additional options.

I seem to recall you suggested the some new options might be out soon ... which is possibly why they removed the link from the R8 section of the UK site ... although I don't see why they couldn't leave the Edition 2 file in place.

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Paul,

Audi UK was the first who posted new March 2007 price list(file is 0003! Not 0001 and 0002), but they posted bad file!

All other EU Audi sites will post their updated price lists till end of this week...

·
Registered
840 Posts
Audi UK was the first who posted new March 2007 price list(file is 0003! Not 0001 and 0002), but they posted bad file!
In that case ... shame on them!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts