Audi R8 Forums banner

41 - 45 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
614 Posts
I had Tubi one of my V8s. Excellent sound, zero drone. Had Nouvalri on another, great sound....plenty of drone. I have GMG on my V10, amazing sound, minimal drone.

·
Registered
Switzer GTR, Protomotive 996TT, RS4, 17 Suzuka R8
21 Posts
I have Capristo on my RS4 and its sounds wonderful! B-Rogue Titanium on the 17 R8 and its just a show stopper.......all kinds of folks asking about the setup.

·
Registered
812 Posts
Avior Ti is the best I've ever heard, in person or otherwise, also one of the loudest. Cold start on my V10 capped 130dB. Who wants a vid?

·
Registered
144 Posts
I went through doing some extensive research on exhausts for my V8 a while back. Hands down TUBI was the best sounding on the V8. Of course it also depends on your personal preference and what kind of noise are you looking for. TUBI checked all the boxes. It sounds exotic , has a deep rumble and sounds INSANE on higher Rpms. Good Luck!

·
Registered
584 Posts
Even below 2,500 rpm?
Not that I notice. I guess I'm used to it. If you have a stock exhaust and you want a more supercar sounding exhaust, most of the exhausts mentioned will make you happy. If you're really overly concerned about the loudness, go for one with the valves and you can control the sound to some degree.

41 - 45 of 45 Posts