Audi R8 Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has any one else thought about having their side blades custom painted - something other than a solid color? I'm thinking of the BMW's of the past -that were commisioned with famous artists. My R8 is due in a few months and I plan to have a set of fun blades ready as alternates to the carbon fiber. Just sent them off to my frame builder today. The paint color will be a companion to my single speed bike.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8BUTcjscaTE

"Since 1975, outstanding artists from across the globe have collaborated with BMW in their Art Car Collection. Reflecting the cultural development of art, design and technology, the series has seen the likes of Roy Lichtenstein, Andy Warhol and David Hockney each make a unique artistic statement about the appearance and meaning of cars in their era."

·
Registered
617 Posts
Has any one else thought about having their side blades custom painted - something other than a solid color? I'm thinking of the BMW's of the past -that were commisioned with famous artists. My R8 is due in a few months and I plan to have a set of fun blades ready as alternates to the carbon fiber. Just sent them off to my frame builder today. The paint color will be a companion to my single speed bike.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8BUTcjscaTE

"Since 1975, outstanding artists from across the globe have collaborated with BMW in their Art Car Collection. Reflecting the cultural development of art, design and technology, the series has seen the likes of Roy Lichtenstein, Andy Warhol and David Hockney each make a unique artistic statement about the appearance and meaning of cars in their era."
Really would like to have the four rings angled and graduated in grey/silver tones through the carbon blades.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Talking clock

While proudly showing off his new apartment to friends, a college student led the way into the den. "What is the big brass gong and hammer for?" one of his friends asked. "That is the talking clock," the man replied. "How's it work?""Watch," the man said and proceeded to give the gong an ear shattering pound with the hammer. Suddenly, someone screamed from the other side of the wall,.WoW gold, "Knock it off, you idiot! It's two o'clock in the morning!" ..World Of Warcraft gold is WoW gold.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts