Audi R8 Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone an up to date list of which phones work properly with the audi bluetooth interface ?
I am using a sony k800i which works well,and I got the cradle for it,but phone is getting on and want to upgrade..the nokia n95 8gb is tempting but from what I can see the phone book won't load on audis.
Any info would be helpful,Audi do not seem to know much,and the phones they list are all 2-3 years old ..are they that far behind ?

·
Registered
381 Posts
I have a Samsung SGH-i600, running Windows Mobile 6 Standard. I think its similar to the Samsung Blackjack (with a few extra features) and it works perfectly with the Audi Bluetooth... so I can safely say that WM6 itself is pretty compatible.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Blackberry world edition works great..

·
Registered
97 Posts
NOKIA 6126 works well also. My Audi dealer in Houston said there are no phone cradles for modern GSM phones.
In the US I also could not find a proper phone for the cradle in my Bentley GT.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well your dealer is misinformed,I have a cradle for my sony ericcssson k800i which is a 3g phone ,i'll send you a picture so you can show him if you want.
But from what I can see that is about as modern as the cradles get..and this phone is 2-3 years old.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Anyone have any problems with the person you are calling finding the volume too low with a Bluetooth phone, i.e. I can hear them well but they have difficulty hearing me.

·
Registered
13 Posts
iphone works fine w/ bluetooth

still wishing there was an AMI adapter so I could use the phone as an ipod at the same time

1 - 10 of 10 Posts