Audi R8 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Beautiful car and a fantastic picture. That could be a poster or part of some R8 calendar.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I shot at high aperature... causing a low focus depth. Focus is on the area around the front wheel and since the rear of the car is further away, it is out of focus.

·
Registered
5,121 Posts
Great shot ! Definitely worthy of being in My calander. And you will definitely get better. The concrete tones work good with this particular color too.:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D And if you fotoshopped the other car out this could be one of the best.I.M.H.O. And Kubus you must be overseas. Euro car right? I find it Especially interesting to know where these other R 8's live. We are a family. My R 8 has only met a cousin so far-'05 Gallardo. I have the feeling that pretty soon my R 8 will be mingling with a brother or sister real soon.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yes sir. Im in Europe.

I wish I had photoshop skills to get the other car out but unfortunately I dont have skills like that.

Ive met two other R8's locally. Both black/R-tronic/carbon sigma blades. Seems the popular choice here. Glad I went with the Daytona/Oxygen setup. Couldnt be happier.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Picking the car up this afternoon. It will be ready for 12 and I'll escape work and we'll go pick it up. Awesome

·
Registered
5,121 Posts
Have you heard of the band INCUBUS ?? They are awesome. What is your R 8 like? If you have a favourite picture that you need fotoshopped just let me have it and I will try to fix it up for U. If I can't do it my buddies can.Tell us your story about driving her for the first time. It will just keep on gettin' better. Beleive me...I have had mine since November '08 and I am still not used to all the attention. What part of the world are you in?:D:D:D:D:D

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Im in Poland.

Oh mi god! I love this car so much. Took some photos this evening. I will try to work through them and post them up...

Lots of attention in the car... Not very much attention in this section though...

·
Registered
5,121 Posts
I have only had my R 8 for a couple months so I feel your exitement. Is yours an automatic??? Was your picture one of your car?? Only try the ESP off if you want to do an awesome drift or donut.Be carefull not to scratch that baby !!!!!:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

·
Registered
5,121 Posts
Impressive first shots!!!! I am mobile broadband in R 8 right now.Passenger of course ! Did you take these pics yourself ? These are VERY nice indeed. Yes indeedy.

·
Premium Member
1,244 Posts
Yes, great shots! Meeting Harrison tomorrow (in Tucson) - charging the lowly D40X tonight! Hope to add something soon.

·
Premium Member
2,083 Posts
My plate is Audi R8. I know...how original. People kept asking me "what kind of car is it?"

·
Registered
5,121 Posts
Mine was RRRRRRR 8 ,custom ...made in Stuttgart. Cal. plate will be RAZOR 8.

·
Premium Member
1,244 Posts
Harrison & R84ME do Mt. Lemmon - Tucson.

·
Registered
226 Posts
I love these pictures. Very nice. Such beautiful scenery. Time to take a drive to AZ one of these days. I've actually contemplated driving from Los Angeles to Florida via highway 10.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts