Audi R8 Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well the milltek is fitted and I am utterly delighted.Awesome gti did the job,6 hours i total for a total bill of £1600.The car sounds amazing and had a definite improvement in throttle response.
I am very happy with it,I am posting a before and after video up on you tube at some point so I will link it up.

·
Premium Member
2,085 Posts
look forward to seeing the video :)

·
Premium Member
1,363 Posts
I would enjoy hearing the milltek. Their Porsche exhausts always seem a bit too tame. So please maybe add hi quality sound recording to the video with the car moving at +3500 RPM? When discussing hi performance exhausts, video without good quality audio, is not very illuminating. I look forward to your seeing it. Good luck.

·
Registered
172 Posts
I hope u dont mind me asking but is the 1600 price for the install only or for booth the exhaust and install.....and I was wondering where u got ur miltek from and what was teh price for the exhaust itself??

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I hope u dont mind me asking but is the 1600 price for the install only or for booth the exhaust and install.....and I was wondering where u got ur miltek from and what was teh price for the exhaust itself??
Got it from awesome gti in manchester,about £1200 for the exhaust and 400 for the fitting.Exhaust was discounted by 10% and they did a deal on the fitting too.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts