Audi R8 Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Copious google searching and I can’t find anything that gives me part numbers for parts of the hen 1 bucket seats. Any help pointing me in the right direction would be massively appreciated.

I’m missing a blanking bit of plastic that fills the space the seatbelt comes out of on the seat when fitted to other models. Picture probably explains it a lot better.

·
Registered
3,660 Posts
If you take out the one you have it should have a part number on the back.

·
Vendor
1,481 Posts
Have checked this thoroughly for you against al Audi bucket seats - not only R8.
Part not listed.

You would be best taking this and getting a copy 3D printed.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you for looking, I’m unfortunately missing both so will have to have a scout around for one to copy

·
Premium Member
1,116 Posts
Thank you for looking, I’m unfortunately missing both so will have to have a scout around for one to copy
Show us picture of your seat to see what exactly is missing, it would be much easyer... Normally it is possible to get all parts. Maybe you have broken side plastic and you need new for both sides, number 16 on diagram.

Attachments

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Show us picture of your seat to see what exactly is missing, it would be much easyer... Normally it is possible to get all parts. Maybe you have broken side plastic and you need new for both sides, number 16 on diagram.
You can see from the first picture in the thread the complete seat, this is what mine looks like, nothing appears to be broken, just missing.

Thank you

·
Registered
3,660 Posts
Here you go -
DSCN2622.JPG DSCN2623.JPG DSCN2624.JPG

Reactions: steve9

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
That’s impressive even for Audi! Best I can find is €96 euros delivered