Audi R8 Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys I had my calipers wrapped in yellow to match my car... I went for the reflective yellow - so when a flash hits it or a cars headlights in the dark they glow yellow! thought I would share it on here to see what you guys think...

Attachments

·
Registered
286 Posts
I would love to see how this holds up. I would love to do that in reflective red but I don't know if they'll hold up to the heat from how I drive.

·
Registered
523 Posts
I went with custom paint and cleared to match my wrap colors.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Looks awesome!!! Will this hold up to heat and how expensive is it?
it's a special wrap that's heat resistant... Wasn't expensive was £340 for all 4 corners... I'm looking to get the car wrapped in 6 - 8 months so it seemed the perfect option as then the calipers can be re wrapped the colour of choice.

·
Registered
523 Posts
this is true if old wraps not these new wraps that are designed to be used on claipers. I have had them on over a month now and have cleaned my car regularly.
Can they take the heat from track abuse?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Update... It's been a few months now with my calipers and I thought I would give an update... They are holding up really well, really easy to clean, no peeling or any signs of wear at the moment. Cleaned them many times with a jet wash.. Just finished cleaning her now here are some snaps..

Attachments

1 - 17 of 17 Posts