Audi R8 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,611 Posts
Me, I drive it all the time, everywhere and use it like a VW Golf (in that magical 3rd gear you can go from dawdling to a serious ban....)

I take it to the shops, I make excuses to get a newspaper in it, I drive it at night to see the lights. You can't baby it, it has to be driven!! Doesn't even take any oil now it has run in.

I think as there are so many in the UK (in a small island..) they get gawped at but you don't get the unwanted attention the US guys seem to get.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Me too, and its going just fine.
Hell yes.

After having driven the v10 for a couple of hours and posted descriptions, I will defintely say yes.

Its smoother than the v8 (almost rotary engine smooth) and the torque/power band is terrific or sheer terror (r-tronic in 2nd at 7000rpm).

As this R8 talk bulletin board is dominated mostly by US based owners, it will positively go APE **** when they get they're hands on this weapon.

Nothing like getting your bannanas in a V10 .....

--Munky

·
Registered
482 Posts
anyone of you also own the LP560? Would like impressions between the two. Was offered a very good deal on a white LP560, but the wife will only allow one purchase this year.............darn

1 - 6 of 6 Posts