Audi R8 Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm expecting my R8 the first week in January, and I'm wondering if anyone in the U.S. has gotten a indoor car cover yet. Coverking apparently make a good one, but has anyone gotten it for the R8. Audi has one but I haven't seen it yet. Has anyone gotten Audi's cover? thanks.

·
Registered
128 Posts
I'm expecting my R8 the first week in January, and I'm wondering if anyone in the U.S. has gotten a indoor car cover yet. Coverking apparently make a good one, but has anyone gotten it for the R8. Audi has one but I haven't seen it yet. Has anyone gotten Audi's cover? thanks.
YES. I'll post a pic Tuesday. Silver with 2 red slashes.
James

·
Registered
7 Posts
i have one. highly recommended. Great look and fit for the price. It has red side panels and silver center. I think this is standard audi color as my neighbor has similar cover fit to his TT. My car is black pearl, I did find the cover left lint on the car which I had to dust off.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i have one. highly recommended. Great look and fit for the price. It has red side panels and silver center. I think this is standard audi color as my neighbor has similar cover fit to his TT. My car is black pearl, I did find the cover left lint on the car which I had to dust off.
Coverking or Audi's?

·
Registered
128 Posts
Is this the indoor or outdoor?
We're using it indoors only......it might be OK outside overnight, but not in rain. It's only one layer of some tech-fabric, no inner liner. Fortunately our cars live inside all winter, so not a problem.

I don't really like it; I'm spoiled by the soft form-fitting factory cover on my Maranello.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
We're using it indoors only......it might be OK outside overnight, but not in rain. It's only one layer of some tech-fabric, no inner liner. Fortunately our cars live inside all winter, so not a problem.

I don't really like it; I'm spoiled by the soft form-fitting factory cover on my Maranello.
what's the cost?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts