Audi R8 Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So some jackass decided to steal my car cover (i hope u eat **** and die 馃). So im in the maket for a new one. Anyone selling any or suggest a good site to grab some? I live in an apartment complex so i dont want to get anything too fancy (~$250)... In case someone decides to steal it again. Im moving to a nicer place in 5 days but rather be safe than sorry.

Registered
I've had nice results from both Cover Craft and Cover King. I have also fund AutoAnything has had the best prices on them. However, they are custom cut, so you won't get them in 5 days. For immediate use, check out places like Advance Auto Parts. They do some decent universal fit ones. I picked up an AutoCraft AC63 as a temporary one from them, but I"m not finding a listing for it now. It was a 3 layer up to 15'. Look for something of that description to get you going.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I've had nice results from both Cover Craft and Cover King. I have also fund AutoAnything has had the best prices on them. However, they are custom cut, so you won't get them in 5 days. For immediate use, check out places like Advance Auto Parts. They do some decent universal fit ones. I picked up an AutoCraft AC63 as a temporary one from them, but I"m not finding a listing for it now. It was a 3 layer up to 15'. Look for something of that description to get you going.
Thanks for the info man. I had the "stark industries" black cover which i had for 5 years, but it seems to be sold out everywhere now. Thinking about changing it up.

I do like this Audi Indoor Car Cover - Red/Silver 2008-2015 Audi R8 ZAW-400-150-RD | Audi Bernardi Parts

Has anyone ordered from this vendor?

Registered
i totally missed the 'cover' part of the title and was wondering why people are recommending car covers to someone who just lost their car!
sorry for the loss but glad it wasnt the car

Registered
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i totally missed the 'cover' part of the title and was wondering why people are recommending car covers to someone who just lost their car!
sorry for the loss but glad it wasnt the car
LOL! Thanks for the laugh man. I needed it :) Yeah got 4 days left before my move and now im all paranoid about the car being stolen. Think im going to just go and park at a friends place.

Reactions: dinkman

Registered

Premium Member
I'm glad to hear you're moving - that would be my first order of business if I couldn't safely keep a cover on a car in the garage! Some people... geez.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Bumping this thread. havent found anything good stateside. Most of the cover shops are based out of Europe.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts