Audi R8 Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any of you guys have a car cover for your R8? I asked my dealer and they told me that Audi hasn't made one yet. :confused: I've seen some aftermarket ones, but none that was Audi authorized.

·
Registered
347 Posts
let's lobby them to make one for us. My wife will call them to make the request. they want to charge me 2m for the korean satnav?!?!

·
Registered
347 Posts
they look good!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Got the satin car cover yesterday but the box was missing the care instructions and trying to call audi to get a copy has been useless. Does anybody know if this can be machined washed with a very mild detergent like woolight or is it dry clean only?

·
Registered
1 Posts
A good custom-fit cotton car cover is a great way to protect a vehicle that's garaged most of the time. But if your car sits outside, whether in a carport or out in the open, you really need a car cover that's designed to repel water but still allow airflow through the car cover fabric (breathable). I like the ones they have for the R8 at empirecovers.

empirecovers-review.blogspot.com

·
Premium Member
1,073 Posts
They don't list one on their site

·
Premium Member
1,244 Posts
I have been using the interior Audi cover and just bought the outside cover (Audi OEM) from a gent that sold his R8. Lightweight Stormshield, it's great too!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts