Audi R8 Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Car 7 Diver Tests The R8 With 12 Other Cars In Virginia International Raceway.
The Cars Are Tested In Categories By Price. I Scanned The Article And Will Post It In The Pictures Section.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
The Files Cannot Be Downloaded!
Is There Any Administrator That Can Help Me Post Them????

·
Registered
564 Posts
ir you want to post as picture into a new thread in this forum (which I prefer) you need to have a url and paste it between

then you can see the pic...

sry but dont know how to upload them here.. I know there is a very limited size you can put up.. but most probably your scans are bigger then maybe 100k :)

so if you want to upload them, maybe go to www.autospies.com (i got a whole gallery of pics there..) check it under:
www.autospies.com/users/methods

enjoy :D :D

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks For Your Advice , But If I Place Them There You Will Not Be Able To Read The Article (cannot Supersize The Pictures)

·
Registered
564 Posts
Thanks For Your Advice , But If I Place Them There You Will Not Be Able To Read The Article (cannot Supersize The Pictures)
this is the size u get approx...
(so its larger then on the autospies page... just rightclick on the pic and copy the URL from properties... ;)

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
All Set Guys.....sent It To The Webmastes Who Will Post 2 Articles:

Car & Driver Tests The R8 With 12 Other Vehicles At The Virginia International Raceway (the Article Is Brand New)....and A Very "important Update" From Road & Track That Talks About The R-tronic Vs Manual (article Also New)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts