Audi R8 Forums banner

21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
726 Posts
such a beautiful beast...congrats bud:). always been a fan of black...

·
Registered
2017 V10 Plus. Mythos Black Metallic>X-Pel Black Stealth full body PP+9H Ceramic
332 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Thanks bud. I really appreciate it. It’s great to know I made the right decisions with the color scheme and stuff.

I still have some minor tweaks to do like the performance wing and stuff but I’m taking my time and enjoying the car vs. having it at the shop all the time.

I received so many compliments yesterday anywhere snd everywhere I went. I’ve owned a Ferrari before and I don’t remember getting as much attention as this car.

Have you guys experienced the same?

·
Registered
2017 V10 Plus. Mythos Black Metallic>X-Pel Black Stealth full body PP+9H Ceramic
332 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Thanks bud. Yea I’m thinking about doing those too soon. I def like them.

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
I got 1 set left in stock.
I don't plan to re order since they are a very slow moving item
Hey Shardul, Do i have to get the complete set with 2 on each side? Or can I just buy the longer bottom one for each side?

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Hi nico, car looks mean, livery is reminiscent of the R8 Coupé V10 plus: 'selection 24h'.
You should get a set of front canards from Shardul to complement the side skirts and splitter, they look really good on the car:

Please keep the thread updated with details on fitting the CF swaybar kit.
i missed your comment about the “24 hr” edition. And you’re exactly right. But I also combined the Audi Performance parts/GT4 together. So I used ideas from both and kind of merged them together. Eventually, I do want my car into a full performance parts edition with my acid green scheme

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
such a beautiful beast...congrats bud:). always been a fan of black...
Black is awesome but the biggest pain in the ass maintenance wise lol. You literally see every spec of dust!!!!

·
Registered
2010 R8 V-10 R-tronic
88 Posts
Wow - that XPEL Stealth looks awesome, and I love the Acid Green accents.

How does the Stealth hold up vs standard gloss XPEL? Does it scratch more easily? Does it last as long?
(I need to replace my clear bra with full PPF and I'm trying to decide between standard gloss and stealth/matte. I love the look of matte but not sure of the downsides...)

21 - 33 of 33 Posts