1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
840 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
617 Posts
Ok, thanks to AndyW I have been able to upload some scanned images from the March 2007 edition of Car Magazine ... the links below will take you to the images themselves so that you can read them ... I've not checked to see how easy they are to read ... after AndyW's last scans I'm sure they should be fine ... enjoy!

Magazine cover
Pages 1 and 2
Pages 3 and 4
Pages 5 and 6
Pages 7 and 8
Pages 9 and 10
Pages 11 and 12
Pages 13 and 14
Pages 15 and 16
Pages 17 and 18

Did you notice the write up on the B&O system pages 128 - 130 ???

·
Registered
782 Posts
Whaaa, the 997 a retro joke! Yes that's the right thing to say!

·
Registered
840 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Did you notice the write up on the B&O system pages 128 - 130 ???
I did ... but I don't know if AndyW has thought about scanning it ... I could upload it if he can ... :confused: ... Andy ... :confused:

·
Registered
564 Posts
thanks for the effort guys, really appreciated,.. not sure when they ship the issues over to switzerland.. guess it wont be earlier then tomorrow ;) i just am the most impatient person i know hehehe

·
Registered
564 Posts
...expect the floodgates to open very soon..
:confused: :confused: :confused:

1) will audi, based on the huge response they had in the last couple of week on this car, start to produce more of this car and maybe even outrun TT with volume??? what is meant with this last sentence? bit concerned...

2) and i am seriously concidering a exhaust upgrade which was already mentioned in some previous threads by our colleagues... cant be that only outside is knowing whats going on back there... in the engine bay... :(

but still :D :D :D we are the first to have the privilege

·
Registered
782 Posts
I heard earlier the production figures will go up.

I don't mind. Here in The Netherlands the R8 is unaffordable for many people. So it will stay exclusive.

·
Registered
137 Posts
I heard earlier the production figures will go up.

I don't mind. Here in The Netherlands the R8 is unaffordable for many people. So it will stay exclusive.
And the Dutchmen that have enough money to buy one, won't do so because we all know Dutchmen are cheap! :p

J/k ofcourse! :D

·
Registered
718 Posts
I doubt they will be able to increase production much, simply because they don't have the production capacity to do it. The car is virtually hand built on a special production line.

You will never see the volumes of Porsche (28,000 cars a year), whose lines are dedicated to producing a handful of models only.

Also, the Audi ethos for its flagship cars has always been "exclusivity".

Good for us, because they hold values extremely well.

Bad for us because history tells us a higher than average percentage will get nicked and sold overseas.......

·
Registered
782 Posts
And the Dutchmen that have enough money to buy one, won't do so because we all know Dutchmen are cheap! :p

J/k ofcourse! :D
LOL, yes that is true. :) But we do like cheese and you make the best fries :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts