Audi R8 Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi

my first post :)

someone here who has bought Carbon Fiber Side Blade from Aliexpress ?
how is the quality?

thanks a lot

·
Premium Member
2,798 Posts
Buy them from JSK Racing, they post on Aliexpress, top class and perfect fit, I bought V10 blades plus lots of other bits from them all were good.

·
Registered
166 Posts
I recently ordered some JSK CF parts. Janice is a pleasure to deal with, BUT I will say the fitment of the spoiler base was a little disappointing. Essentially it requires ~2 hour of labor to shave the underside of the base to mount flush with the vehicle. JSK has not been the easiest to deal with particularly as I asked for either a new base or reimbursement for 2 hours of labor to ensure there is no rise on the fitment of the base flush with the car.

·
Premium Member
2,798 Posts
I asked for either a new base or reimbursement for 2 hours of labor to ensure there is no rise on the fitment of the base flush with the car.
I've worked in China.... reimbursement isn't likely to happen. Cash going in no problem, cash going out... language problem.

·
Registered
415 Posts
Haven't bought a side blade but other carbon parts before from JSKracing, quality is quite good but not the same, when you compare it side by side with OEM or other reputable brands. Fitment isn't 100%, it was always a few mm off and felt heavier, like a carbon overlay and not fully carbon fibre.

I took a close up previously of each brand.

Modecarbon.jpg
Mode Carbon

JSKracing.jpg
Jsk Racing

German Rush.jpg
German Rush

Audi OEM.jpg
Audi OEM

Hydrodip.jpg
Hydrodip

·
Premium Member
2,798 Posts
Haven't bought a side blade but other carbon parts before from JSKracing, quality is quite good but not the same, when you compare it side by side with OEM or other reputable brands. Fitment isn't 100%, it was always a few mm off and felt heavier, like a carbon overlay and not fully carbon fibre.
This wasn't my experience, but you never know if one shift in the factory is better than another !!!!!!!!!!!! as for fitment, mirrors/blades/splitter/diffuser/front side grills 1000% spot on.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
so it is not possible to mount without that part?

is it expensive?

like this are no problem for me

saiTGL.jpg

·
Premium Member
2,798 Posts
I bought the complete side blade carrier from Audi which included the grills for approx £400 each side (unpainted) . Don't know if they'll fit using original carrier.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts