Audi R8 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
599 Posts
For those considering these let me say I have installed a very similar looking set on my car and they add a superb look to the R8's lines. They finish the car off nicely when viewing from the side or at an angle. If you've got CF blades they compliment the blade beautifully. The price being asked here is excellent and ULTIMATEPD can be relied upon as a very reliable vendor based on transactions I've had with him in the past.

·
Vendor
4,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
For those considering these let me say I have installed a very similar looking set on my car and they add a superb look to the R8's lines. They finish the car off nicely when viewing from the side or at an angle. If you've got CF blades they compliment the blade beautifully. The price being asked here is excellent and ULTIMATEPD can be relied upon as a very reliable vendor based on transactions I've had with him in the past.
Thank you sir!!!

·
Registered
244 Posts
Are there any effects other than the look it gives?

·
Registered
131 Posts

Sorry I will get it removed.
Thx buddy. That pic was from when I was attending thr Nexusball 2018. Now my car looks like this.

I just have say that I personally really like the APR side lists, specially because they so easy to install. Just unscrew the original screw under side of the car, attach the side list and screw it back again. So no drilling or need to make special work to make them fit.

There is a small angled side piece under the list that helps keeping the air under the car in theory ought to help increasing downforce slightly, but Im not that good driver in the track to notice the difference.

The negative side is, due to the low ride, that its really hard to get on to a lift when changing wheels etc.

//Db

·
Registered
188 Posts
I have these on my car and love the looks of them!! Wish these were for sale before I spent more on mine!!!

1 - 20 of 53 Posts