Audi R8 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Vendor
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Our newest product for the Audi R8 is this cool Carbon/Stainless shift knob that we modeled after the shift knob in the Porsche Carrera GT. We also make this knob for the Lamborghini Murcielago, Gallardo, and Ferrari 355, 360, and 430.

We have developed a 50mm carbon fiber and stainless shift ball that has the right look and feel. An upper carbon fiber dome mates to the stainless base which threads into the shifter rod. (w/provided adapter)

See it on our website here: http://macarbon.com/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=flypage-ask.tpl&product_id=817&category_id=178&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=30&lang=en

·
Registered
369 Posts
I like the look. It would look even better with the CF inner shift circle.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Let's get a group buy deal going! 3 bills a piece shipped for 10 + orders! I need a discount to pull the trigger on another shift knob. Have 2 on my desk already :)

·
Premium Member
321 Posts
Great quality product. I have had mine on the car for the two weeks and I love it. Makes the shifter feel more precise and fits the hand really well. I highly recommend this shift knob.

·
Premium Member
321 Posts
Here are a few photos of the shift knob installed in my car.

·
Registered
760 Posts
**** this looks amazing, I really want one, do you know what the thread is on the stock shifter?

Does this piece just screw on? Any specials for this? I already have like 3 different variations of titanium shift knobs sitting on my desk so debating if I want to try another :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts