Audi R8 Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I used Scott from La Jolla Audio here in San Diego to install the Pioneer w4600nex system. He also got the faceplate and removed the original controls, AND installed a nice cubby pouch for storage.

The system also has a USB-C output for charging your phone. Highly recommend. Took 1 day to install!

·
Registered
42 Posts
Looks good, I’m interested too but I’m in different state, do you happen to know where i can get the kit? Or all the parts I need?

·
Registered
18 Posts
I have the same setup from enfig. Super easy install, everything works great including being able to watch engine statistics from the radio is cool. Steering wheel controls work and can be programmed to do different things. Wireless car play is awesome and backup cam looks amazing

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I have the same setup from enfig. Super easy install, everything works great including being able to watch engine statistics from the radio is cool. Steering wheel controls work and can be programmed to do different things. Wireless car play is awesome and backup cam looks amazing
What controls work, I was hoping to make the mode button do something different. Where did you go to change it?

·
Registered
3,732 Posts
So a new backup camera was installed as well?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Is this not compatible with the pre-facelift models (2008-2013)? Any option to get bluetooth + Apple Carplay for pre-facelift models?

·
Registered
2 Posts
This looks like a great set up. How is the sound quality compared to original?
Is your original stereo the upgraded version with the subwoofer?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts