Audi R8 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know this is probably shown somewhere, but I have not found it. The colors and side panel choices are listed, but is their somewhere I can actually see the colors and side choices on them--or is this something someone neeeds to "photoshop" for members to view? I am down as the 1st one to order from my dealer (ordered at least 6 months ago) and want to start the process of dreaming and choosing--although I realise it is a long wait. Thanks for any assistane.

JET

·
Registered
840 Posts
Hi Jet

There is a post listing various info, including paint and sideblade colours ... here ... as well as a scanned image of the Audi internal details that some people have been sent ... here ... this is info sent to UK dealerships ... it's possible that the US, and other countries, might get different colour options ... hope this helps.

·
Registered
29 Posts
any1 know if my order could be set back/delayed if i request a customised paint job? - pearlescent white/champagne

·
Registered
840 Posts
I wouldn't know ... but it did add a couple of weeks to the delivery time when I requested an A3 in Daytona Grey due to it not being an A3 base, or option, colour.

I do like it that Audi seem to allow you to order a car in any of their colours ... rather than just the ones they pick out and put in the options list for that car.

I suppose we'll have to wait and see whether this will be the case for the R8 ... although I do like Daytona Grey ... had an A3 and now the RS4 in that colour ... so it's nice to see it in the range selected for the R8 ... currently Daytona Grey and Phantom Black are the colours I'm thinking of for mine.

·
Registered
29 Posts
The daytona grey looks da bom.. seen it in the flesh on the r8.... it would be the colour i would go for if i cant have the pearl white

1 - 6 of 6 Posts