Audi R8 Forums banner

Do you like coloured stitching?!

• YES... I love this combo; black leather with coloured stitching and carbon sigma

Votes: 16 72.7%
  • NO... only black leather (with black stitching) and cabon sigma

Votes: 6 27.3%
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi ;)
yes, it's another poll :)

V10 ibis white with *BLACK* fine nappa leather interior (EL)

with:
- Extendend Fine Nappa leather package (PL3)
- Bucket seats (PS5)
- Carbon Sigma inlay (5MN)
- Alcantara headlining in black (6NN)

do you like coloured stitching (OUB) or you prefeer a classic interior without pale grey stitching?!

PS coloured stitching in PALE GREY

thank you ;)

·
Premium Member
2,085 Posts
contrasting stitching gets my vote - should add to the sense of occasion without being ott.

·
Super Moderator
3,615 Posts
Colored Stitching - I wish mine had it!

·
Registered
5,121 Posts
Dark upholstery with WHITE or GREY stitching to go with the carbon fiber weave really goes well together. I.M.O. A little extra care required to keep the stitching clean but well worth it. :)

·
Registered
246 Posts
I posted on this combo earlier and I love the concept and the look. However, are you going to have to go into the Audi Exclusive Catalogue to get this? If so, I think you're looking at about $2,000 above the Enhanced Leather package to do so. Or, has Audi relaxed this for 2010? If so, please confirm. I have to place my order on my V8 by Wednesday.

·
Registered
246 Posts
We just replaced the black french seams on the seats of a 4.2L with colored stitching to match the exterior. Looks stunning!
Did you have an aftermarket upholsterer do it?

·
Registered
761 Posts
I posted on this combo earlier and I love the concept and the look. However, are you going to have to go into the Audi Exclusive Catalogue to get this? If so, I think you're looking at about $2,000 above the Enhanced Leather package to do so. Or, has Audi relaxed this for 2010? If so, please confirm. I have to place my order on my V8 by Wednesday.

Don't place an order for a V8!!! The V10 is here!!! What are you thinking?! :confused:

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
in my country (only on V10) coloured stitching costs 250 USD (200 Euro)

·
Registered
5,121 Posts
That is a fair price for a really neat personalization.:)

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
0UB
Coloured stitching for Fine Nappa leather upholstery located on the monoposto, cowl, passenger door handle and rear shelf cover. Only available in Mustang brown, Luxor beige, Pale grey and Red in conjunction with extended leather package
£165.00

·
Registered
246 Posts
I'm thinking that the extra $450 a month the V10 is going to cost me isn't money well spent.

·
Registered
5,121 Posts
5,400 a year more isn't too bad. From your name I figured wrong. I thought you were an Oil Sheik . With very DEEP wells/pockets !! Sorry I misjudged. Also didn't know you were going to finance. Interest rates can vary I know, I waited till I could afford to pay cash for my first Semi-Supercar, My R8. White/grey stitching w/ Dark leather and C.F. is a winner so far. :) But of course the Italian Style is nice too, sometimes. Yellow stitching/yellow paint, red stitching/red paint, It can get weird. :)

·
Premium Member
357 Posts
yes, go with the colored stitching, it looks great

·
Registered
246 Posts
Anybody figured out how to get it in the US without going into the Audi Exclusive catalog?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts