Audi R8 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Protect your investment. Today we had several calls from car owners who were tired of using Bounce sheets, Moth Balls, and used Cat Litter (really used Cat Litter). For one of these customers those methods didnt work. His car became the Rodent Hotel for the 3rd time. Its not that he lives in the boonies. He is near nature as many of us are. The problem comes from the fact that rodents lay down a scent and urine trail. Others follow that trail and this is where re-infestation occurs. Without an active barrier our cars are an open season buffet to these critters. Nothing pretty about showing your cars beautiful engine adorned with mice turds. We built these because we are car people and we dont want to live with critters nesting in our prized possessions. Amazon has a rigorous vetting process for putting items into their Automotive Category. Today we passed that review. We were also allowed to register our brand and in a week or so we will be offered as Amazon prime. Car people appreciate solutions that work.

https://youtu.be/NnEv2OYknWo

PS: As the video shows the seal also means the cover is very resistant to the wind and stayed on during a recent 30-50mph wind/rain storm.

Attachments

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes they really work. Normal covers stop at the frame. CoverSeal goes all the way to the ground. The photo's show why. Its a totally different type of cover. The weatherproof apron has a 1 inch wide tube that holds the weight. The sand version is available now and a water version on the way. Both conform to a driveway, street or garage floor. Its simple to use and goes on like a regular cover. Doesnt blow off. I have a car that was infested twice....3 weeks apart. Really frustrating. I must have spent about $500 on various remedies. This works. Its been under this cover for a year. No issues since. There is no sprays, or ultrasonics etc. I found those didnt work. Its $260 with Free Shipping on Amazon right now.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks Dimitri-

We would appreciate your thoughts on what you see. Feedback is valuable and we dont believe we have thought of everything.

Ken

1 - 5 of 5 Posts