Audi R8 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a red R8 on order with carbon sideblades, however; having recently seen the new Porsche GT3RS in orange, and the new Lotus Elese SC in Burnt Orange, I wonder if I should go down that route???? Or will I be left with a Lemon to sell on? Delivery in July so only a couple of weeks to change my mind.

·
Registered
78 Posts
I have a red R8 on order with carbon sideblades, however; having recently seen the new Porsche GT3RS in orange, and the new Lotus Elese SC in Burnt Orange, I wonder if I should go down that route???? Or will I be left with a Lemon to sell on? Delivery in July so only a couple of weeks to change my mind.
Just say no! stay with Red.

·
Registered
347 Posts
some guy here has an orange r8 and it looks stunning.

·
Registered
347 Posts
bz888 is our guy!!! post some pics again!!!! we are still waiting for the interior pic.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I say go for it, im considering painting mine Verde Ithaca(Lime Green Lambo color) with the side bar Carbon FIber and mirrors carbon fiber

Quoted at $10,000 though

·
Registered
129 Posts
Hi Simon

The red with CF blades looks stuning in the flesh and would definately be more easy to sell on if thats one of your concerns.

Orange would certainly be more individual but TBH the R8 doesnt need such a lairy shade IMHO as its hardly a shrinking violet in any shade :cool:

Or alternatively why don't you go for nice safe daytona grey like me :D

·
Registered
1 Posts
Red with carbon would be my first pick, only cuzz I didnt know it was offered in orange. Orange would be a stunner for sure go for it.
I just started my research on the R8 and will be looking to pick one up for X-mas. I will also be looking to re-search the orange now.

·
Registered
10 Posts
An Orange R8 would look great with the CF sides talk about an awesome looking car. It is possible to get cream interior with these with orange stiching?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks for all the replies... However I took delivery of my R8 3 weeks ago in ......... RED, with CF sideblades. I am happy, very very happy with it. Maybe the next one in orange?

·
Premium Member
2,085 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,244 Posts
Please tell me the pink one is a Photoshop exercise...

·
Premium Member
2,085 Posts
I imagine the pink is just a wrap of some kind

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Must admit though.... the light metallic blue one & the bronzy-orange one do look good....

1 - 20 of 31 Posts