Audi R8 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
840 Posts
... ... ...
Not sure what that grey airbrush effect is on the side but it looks nice.
I could be mistaken ... but I think you'll find the bright areas on the paintwork ... are in fact reflections from lighting used to take the pictures ... and I think it has been done deliberately.

·
Registered
381 Posts
Is there any chance a resident photoshopper could (ahem) 'shop these photos into Imola Yellow for me? (or any of the other shots...)

(Imola Yellow being one of Audi's non-standard colours...)

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)

looks more like an exotic in that color. I don't think Audi offers that color for the R8 though. They would probably do it custom though in the factory.

these are the current color options

Exterior Color Options Are:
* Ibis White
* Brilliant Red
* Ice Silver, Metallic
* Jet Blue, Metallic
* Daytona Grey, Pearl Effect
* Monterey Green, Pearl Effect
* Mugello Blue, Pearl Effect
* Phantom Black, Pearl Effect

funny red is in there and yellow isn't considering it's a sports car.

·
Registered
840 Posts
... ... ...
looks more like an exotic in that color. I don't think Audi offers that color for the R8 though. They would probably do it custom though in the factory.
... ... ...
Nice photo shop job ... yes, Audi will ... at extra cost ... offer the Audi Exclusive option for the R8 ... meaning you can have it painted in any colour that Audi uses ... :D

·
Registered
381 Posts
Having spoken to the Audi guys at the London lauch, they reckon no problem in picking a non-option colour. Its pretty usual for you to be able to do so (at least in the UK) and I just REALLY want the car in Imola Yellow.

Thanks for the photoshop - Imola Yellow is slightly more "orange" and slightly less "gold" tones, but I get the general idea. Looks VERY funky indeed :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts