Votes: 9 36.0%
  • Independants

Votes: 16 64.0%
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As there seems to be alot of people on this forum, and more and more joining, i thought i would pose a question that has always bugged me, and a poll to see your views...

If there was some information you wanted or something of concern with your R8 where would you go first? would you head straight to your dealer and obtain your required information, or would you search the net? Visit these kind of forums/websites and ask the questions? "independants" i would call them....

So the poll is this....

Dealer? or independants?

·
Premium Member
2,085 Posts
I've always found websites to be more useful as to my mind nothing beats getting information from a cross-section of people who actually live with the car.

·
Registered
617 Posts
Definitely learn more through this web site than from the dealer, in fact I have been educating my dealer with my knowledge over the last year

·
Registered
840 Posts
Independants whenever posible for me ... real world experience and end user feedback is often invaluable and more helpful ...

However ... no matter what the question ... ultimately the dealer should always be able to get the answer ... even if it does mean nagging them ...

Forums similar to this one for cars and all sorts of other items ... are already a valuable source of information ... I'm sure this site has already helped some R8 owners - or prospective owners - and I'm sure it will continue to do so in future ...

·
Registered
178 Posts
I think you find out more on forums. Dealers will always be singing from the company songsheet. We hear the good and the bad here. Far more valuable IMHO.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts