Audi R8 Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
(message to forum moderators, while reading your terms and conditions I didn't come across any rules about not advertising an item. I apoligise if i have misread any information about the terms and conditions of selling. let me know if this isn't allowed. I shall happily delete this thread. many thanks for your time moderators =) ).

Dear Audi R8 owners,

Firstly congrats on buying such a beatiful car =) I have a UK DLVA number plate for sale some of you may be interested in. so this was the first forum I decided to advertise on. my advert can be found on piston heads.com and also ebay

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=130147827140

Many thanks for your time people :) now enjoy your super car!

·
Registered
782 Posts
Hahahahahahahahaha 3000 GBP? LOL!

·
Registered
311 Posts
BTW?

Best of luck selling this plate, however I will be surprised if anyone will part with £1500 for it as there are hundreds of R8 prefixed number plates for sale on the DVLA site for £250.

·
Registered
604 Posts
Not sure there is any sense in getting a R8 plate.

Mine will already have a badge saying R8!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
that's fair enough i respect the comments =) we'l see what happens yeah.a few have sold in the past but like i said im very flexible with the price :)

so what line of work are most of you guys in? :)

·
Registered
782 Posts
that's fair enough i respect the comments =) we'l see what happens yeah.a few have sold in the past but like i said im very flexible with the price :)

so what line of work are most of you guys in? :)
I sell cocain, marihuana and XTC.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts