Audi R8 Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Excellent info, dealer sent me info in nice packet and thanked me for my deposit. I'm hoping that the production version will look like the "green machine"

·
Registered
190 Posts
Excellent info, dealer sent me info in nice packet and thanked me for my deposit. I'm hoping that the production version will look like the "green machine"
Sunny what did you get from the dealer??? The Uk dealers dont have anythign to give! Ill be pissed off if you US boys get the stuff before us Brits.

·
Registered
840 Posts
I can confirm what TTej said ... trhere's nothing available for us Brits ... so Sunny Ohri, any chance of posting the info you've been sent :confused:

·
Registered
840 Posts
There's another story on Fortitude ... just joined and will read it once I've posted the link here ... R8 In Detail Part 2

Attachments

·
Registered
190 Posts
The dealer sent me the article on http://www.fourtitude.com/news/publi...cle_2455.shtml

I thought it was nice that he printed it out and sent it in a package.
right i see, i thought it was something offical with Audi. As the UK has nothing, i got an email once and that was it.

Im hoping we get more and then a track day too, like what they offered owners of the Mk1 TT.

Jam, you going to Paris to the show?? could jump on a train and get a better look, better still blag some VIP passes of the dealer.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts