Audi R8 Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've only recently found this website so my apologies if this subject has been covered previously ! BUT

Has anyone actually received a delivery date for their car yet ?

I put a "letter of intent" to my dealer when the first details of the R8 appeared in the motoring press, so, as I can recall either mid 03 or 04.

I gave a £1,500 "reservation fee" in December 2005 and I gave a further £8,500 in November 06 at the same time I "spec'ed" my car . I called my dealer around ten days ago and was told they still have "no idea" re delivery date !

Has anyone been more successful when trying to glean delivery date information from Audi ?

·
Registered
782 Posts
Unfortunately not. Still waiting for a confirmation.

·
Registered
617 Posts
We are all in the same position, irespective when you made any letter of intent or paid a deposit.

Merckx, I have done exactly the same as you........still waiting to hear any day:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

·
Registered
564 Posts
me too, no confirmed delivery date, but we know from "rumours" or "press info" that they will start END MAY and begin of june with the deliveries...

·
Registered
782 Posts
Does anyone knows his deadline of the definitive choices (colour, options etc.)?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts