1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
IMPORTANT NEW INFO....Did you see this!

I just sent this to my dealer:

http://www.fourtitude.com/news/publish/Audi_News/article_5095.shtml

Guys….read this article. I wonder if my V10 will have this new system or if I will get the old system since my car is an “early” one?????

Could you check on this too please????

Steve

P.S. Just got a reply:
We currently have this system in the Q5. It is very nice, I expect your car will be equipped with the 3G system as well.

I hope he is correct!

·
Premium Member
2,085 Posts
wonder if they'll finally integrate the DIS settings into the mmi on the r8 rather than having to use the steering wheel stalk buttons to make changes.

·
Premium Member
1,135 Posts
Can't wait to swap it into my 09 R8. Wish it were touch screen though

·
Premium Member
2,083 Posts
Can we upgrade our '09s with this new system? Cost? Timing?

·
Premium Member
1,135 Posts
I've put in inquiries to get answers to those very same questions

·
Premium Member
1,244 Posts
TV? That feature's not likely to be available in the US. DVD & TVs are relegated to the rear seats here. ~ $3500 US? + installation? That's a hell of an upgrade!

·
Premium Member
579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
TV? That feature's not likely to be available in the US. DVD & TVs are relegated to the rear seats here. ~ $3500 US? + installation? That's a hell of an upgrade!
The MMI plus is standard on the 2010 V10. That's part of the reason for the large price differential between the V8 and V10.

No TV here in the US in front unless you have a split (optically) screen as MB has demoed so that the driver and the front passenger can see different things! Cool technology :)

I am just hoping that, as my dealer has told me, my V10, due for a 9/7/10 delivery will have the newest GEN 3 MMI Plus.

Steve

1 - 7 of 7 Posts