Audi R8 Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
and is anyone there that can get me the CF blades through a dealer in europe shipped to me in the states?

thanks

·
Registered
156 Posts
that sounds great and all, but we don't even know how the fit and finish would be, i understand your product is great, but it's kinda hard to put money down on something that's not even produced yet..unless the deposit is refundable just like our cars.

·
Premium Member
180 Posts
Can you refresh my memory on the V12 TDI and the R8 Blade differences and similarities?

·
Registered
34 Posts
that sounds great and all, but we don't even know how the fit and finish would be, i understand your product is great, but it's kinda hard to put money down on something that's not even produced yet..unless the deposit is refundable just like our cars.
Absolutely understandable. The way this will work is that you put 50% down to get your spot in line and the 20% discount. When they are ready to ship you will pay the remaining. If for some reason the quality is not perfect, send them back for a full refund. They will fit just as factory since we will have made molds off of factory parts, fitted them prior to a car and the carbon is machine cut to .01" tolerances.

·
Registered
935 Posts
Absolutely understandable. The way this will work is that you put 50% down to get your spot in line and the 20% discount. When they are ready to ship you will pay the remaining. If for some reason the quality is not perfect, send them back for a full refund. They will fit just as factory since we will have made molds off of factory parts, fitted them prior to a car and the carbon is machine cut to .01" tolerances.

Hi Jason, got any pics of the V12TDI blades you have? Price? Thanks.

·
Registered
156 Posts
i'm glad you understand,
and most importantly that you stand behind your product :)
wish all companies were more like yours...
can't wait to see the v12 tdi wing hope you bring it to production soon, seems like it would be a popular item.

·
Registered
34 Posts
This is for both sides. This is an estimate for now and we will honor it if you pre-order. We may change the price after they go into production and see what it actually takes to produce. I will try to hold the price where I quoted for orders placed after we get into production but I can't be sure.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts