Audi R8 Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As promised, I thought I would mention that we now have a holding page to view on our web domain, so please check it out and let me know what you think.

http://www.drivers-republic.com/

·
Premium Member
2,085 Posts
Very excited to see what you fellas come up with for this - there is a real void between magazines and prepackaged tv programmes like fifth gear/top gear. User submitted youtube videos go some way to filling it, but the volume of quality content isn't really there.

·
Registered
293 Posts
Wow. Very nice photos. I will also be looking forward to seeing the first issue. Congrats ~ !!:D

·
Registered
347 Posts
Nice pics.

How are you planning to differentiate your page from the others?

·
Registered
67 Posts
I am impressed and intreagued..................
Can't wait to see some more!!

·
Registered
150 Posts
Looks great - If you want any streaming car video for your website, I own a video production company, and an R8... www.ffvp.co.uk

Jon

·
Premium Member
2,085 Posts
Just one thing though, you're adding hurdles to growth by building an online brand around a hyphenated .com if you don't own the more natural non-hyphenated version (as appears to be the case).

·
Premium Member
2,085 Posts
Got the email with a link saying:

Thank you for registering your interest, you can now click here to view our new website and begin sampling some of the content we will bring you over the next few months.
but when I click the link it just takes me to the coming soon page - anyone else able to get in and view the content from their emails on it?

·
Premium Member
2,085 Posts
Working now :)

It looks good - the e-zine side is very slick in look, feel and content.

I'm surprised at how short the videos are though given the new media angle and chris harris on board. Will you be doing full video reviews in future?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts