Audi R8 Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just told by my dealer that there will be no European delievery program for the R8. That's very disappointing for me, as that is how I wanted to take delievery of my order that is in. Maybe this will change before the time comes--Fall 2007?

Jet

·
Registered
78 Posts
I was just told by my dealer that there will be no European delievery program for the R8. That's very disappointing for me, as that is how I wanted to take delievery of my order that is in. Maybe this will change before the time comes--Fall 2007?

Jet
That is not correct. Have your dealer call the main office in Michigan. They called me to confirm my order and I was told that I can get European delivery.I was also told that European delivery will not get me my car any faster. I am waiting for a call from them to find out about any "break-in" period on the r8. I will report back next week with my answer.

·
Registered
840 Posts
... ... ... I am waiting for a call from them to find out about any "break-in" period on the r8. ... ... ...
Kadwar ... there are a couple of posts in another thread that I made talking about the 'running in' period for the RS4 ... essentially the same engine as you will get in the R8 ... the posts are ... here ... and ... here ... if you want to see the full thread ... click here.

Hope this helps.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts