Audi R8 Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Vendor
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Eurowise Intakes and Exhausts Available at Vivid Racing!

MSRP: 1,499.00 Be Sure To PM, call, or email for Special Pricing!

[email protected] | +1.480.966.3040 x270 | www.vividracing.com

Sometimes, a breath of fresh air is all we need. Especially when that breath adds HORSEPOWER!

Eurowise has done something magical for the first Gen R8. Aside from sounding awesome, these cold air intakes add 19WHP for the V8 and a whopping 49WHP for the V10. Those are some serious gains.

There are NO check engine lights with this kit! And no worries picking up water, either!

The intake tubing definitely adds a unique look to the engine bay with or without the factory airbox cover.

Also shown in the video is their resonated exhaust system. Available for the V8 and V10 as well!

Some Important Notes:

This will not fit the V8 R8 with dual airboxes

You are also able to keep your carbon fiber intake box for a super stealth look.

Finishes include: Polished, Wrinkle Black and Silver

Installation Instructions

Ordering:

Email
You can place your order through email to [email protected]

Phone:
You can reach me directly by calling +1.480.966.3040 x270 to place your order over the phone.

Payment Methods:
- Credit/Debit Cards (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express)
- PayPal
- Bank Wire
- Affirm
- AZ Orders will incur 7.8% sales tax
- All international orders (outside of US and Canada) require Bank Wire or PayPal

Shipping:
We have very competitive worldwide shipping rates. Most orders leave via FedEx, however we do use UPS, DHL, and various freight companies. The most efficient shipping method takes precedence. Expedited shipping is available by request.

Hours of Operation: We do not observe Daylight Savings Time in Arizona
March-October: M-F 9am-6pm PST
November-February: M-F 8am-5pm PST
We are closed for business Saturday and Sunday

Contact Information:
Phone: 480.966.3040 x270
Email: [email protected]

Please feel free to contact me via PM, Email, or Phone if you have any questions.​

·
Vendor
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
45 Posts
Nice but I don’t know if I like deleting my air box. I like the carbon airbox. I think it makes it look very elegant. Without the airbox, there’s a big gap there. I see they try to cover it up with the plate but I think it just doesn’t flow... I would love to take the HP gain though...

·
Vendor
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nice but I don’t know if I like deleting my air box. I like the carbon airbox. I think it makes it look very elegant. Without the airbox, there’s a big gap there. I see they try to cover it up with the plate but I think it just doesn’t flow... I would love to take the HP gain though...
They say you can still leave the airbox in to fill in the 'gap' but I see what you mean.

·
Registered
194 Posts
1. Is there a fitment for the Spyder V10?
2. Do you have better or more direct photos of the engine bay afterwards for the V10?
3. Is this a basic DIY or require a shop install?
Thanks!

·
Registered
104 Posts
this would have been a nice upgrade but like what Cliff.R8 has mentioned I'm also not ready to remove my airbox. it just looks weird being empty like that.

·
Vendor
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
1. Is there a fitment for the Spyder V10?
2. Do you have better or more direct photos of the engine bay afterwards for the V10?
3. Is this a basic DIY or require a shop install?
Thanks!
There is fitment for the Spyder!

I do not have any more photos of a V10 at this time, no.

It seems fairly simple to install, an afternoon and refreshing beverages would get the job done:

Instructions!

·
Registered
219 Posts
49WHP on the V10?? That's mental. Didn't realise the stock setup was that bad!
I've been into cars for years and if you believe that you're going to gain 49whp on a N/A V10 engine by installing CAI only then I don't know what to tell you

·
Registered
77 Posts
I've been into cars for years and if you believe that you're going to gain 49whp on a N/A V10 engine by installing CAI only then I don't know what to tell you
Enlighten us o wise one. There's a large thread by eurowise with the back to back runs with and without on the V10. I also find it hard to believe hence my comment but I've got nothing to the contrary, maybe you have?

·
Vendor
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I was skeptical as well but they've provided some concrete proof. If anyone in AZ would like to test this, I'm sure we could work something out!

·
Registered
99 Posts
I was skeptical as well but they've provided some concrete proof. If anyone in AZ would like to test this, I'm sure we could work something out!
To clarify for everyone: it was a 49 whp gain with CAI and exhaust. Not just the CAI. I believe they later showed additional improvement with a tune as well (for a total of 80-90 hp and ~15 ft lb if I recall correctly). Still impressive, but more believable (~5% for exhaust and ~5% for CAI system, then more with a tune). Eurowise has the associated information in a big thread, as well as on their website.

I go back and forth on the cosmetics of the system - losing the carbon box or modding it (if I recall correctly keeping the box requires cutting it on the bottom/side) is a tough ask, but there is pretty solid evidence for the performance increase.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts