Audi R8 Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Exclusive colours, leather, luggage are now officially available in UK !!!

(Apparently, my R8 exclusive colour order was accepted as a test order, to see how the system coped. I consider myself very fortunate!)

The Audi UK "Exclusive" brochure has just been released and I have a copy

Just one problem.............

The .pdf is 644K and the maximum pdf that can be uploaded is 19.5K.

EKOOL - How do I upload this ???

P.S. If anyone wants a copy in the meantime, email me on [email protected]

·
Registered
178 Posts
:eek: Hmmm £3750 for a set of luggage? Sounds like a bargain to me . Think I'll have a his and hers set!!!!!!

·
Registered
718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Indeed, cheap at twice the price !!

However, don't forget that all UK 2007 cars will be delivered with two luggage bags free of charge.

·
Registered
182 Posts
r8 not all 2007 cars will get the luggage only the original people who ordered the car so if you bought from some one else and you didnt actualy order it your out of luck

·
Registered
718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Interesting.

You may well be right.

I know that some guys, who have their cars already, received the luggage at a later date.

According to my dealer, my car was received by them with the luggage already in it.

Perhaps this will be standard for 2007 delivery ????

·
Registered
772 Posts
its not the full £3750 Exclusive luggage set anyway is it? I read somewhere on here it was a much cheaper version that 2007 owners get?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Guys

I know who supplies your freebie luggage, because it's a friend of mine's company. I helped unload it a couple of weeks ago and then sent it off to audi. The company is called bespoke luggage. I'm house sitting for him at the momement and was looking for r8 reviews which is how i came across the site. Paul had a login so must be registered. There must be photos on the website or on the computer so i'll have a look and let you know.

razza

·
Registered
150 Posts
Just to confirm has everyone on here with an R8 received the complimentary luggage? My car is coming via a broker (its now in the UK!) and so thinking I will ask about it..

·
Registered
718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Mmmm.....

Might depend it the broker ordered through Audi UK or ordered a RHD car through Germany.

Best you call the R8 team at Audi UK and ask what their position/policy is on the luggage.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts