Audi R8 Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm only lukewarm about the 4 round exhaust tips on the R8 - I like the rectangular tips on the tuner TT from the Geneva Show thread...Would really like to one huge square tip in the center of the rear bumper ala LP640.

Others have opinions re: "keep it stock, Audi knows best", yeah: big single in the middle, or other ideas?

James

edit: thanks Paul!

·
Registered
840 Posts
I'm only lukewarm about the 4 round exhaust tips on the R8 - I like the rectangular tips on the tuner TT from the Geneva Show thread...Would really like to one huge square tip in the center of the rear bumper ala LP640.

Others have opinions re: "keep it stock, Audi knows best", yeah: big single in the middle, or other ideas?

James

(tried to attach pic from that thread; manager says too big! WTF?)
Do you mean this ...

For some reason you can use image tags ...
... replacing the text "URL goes here" with the full URL of the image ... in this case ...
http:// www .blogsmithmedia.com/www.autoblog.com/media/2007/03/audi_tt_r8_06.jpg
... without the spaces before and after the 'www'
... or you can just paste the full url ... i.e. http://www.blogsmithmedia.com/www.autoblog.com/media/2007/03/audi_tt_r8_06.jpg ... which will then form a hyperlink to the image, which when followed will open the image in a new window
... personally I think this is a better way of linking to particularly large images as your web browser will likely scale the image to fit the window.

When you try and upload an image from a url ... it follows the same restrictions as detailed in the 'Manage Attachments" dialog window ... i.e. up to a maximum of 195.3KB and in some cases a maximum size of 620x280 pixels ... why it treats images uploaded and linked to, in a different manner I don't know ... you'll have to ask Ekool about that if you want an answer.

·
Registered
617 Posts
Don't you think it would have been really cool to have had a central exhaust in the shape of the Audi four rings. The we could have done away with the rings on the taailgate.

Maybe someone with a bit of photoshop could show this?

·
Registered
90 Posts
Don't you think it would have been really cool to have had a central exhaust in the shape of the Audi four rings. The we could have done away with the rings on the taailgate.

Maybe someone with a bit of photoshop could show this?
Brilliant idea! Something similar to the Zonda exhaust pipe formation and location would be nice.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts