Audi R8 Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
2017 V10 Plus. Mythos Black Metallic>X-Pel Black Stealth full body PP+9H Ceramic
1,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone provide me with the contact info of transport companies you’ve used recently or in the past to ship your R8 or other exotic?

I had contacted a great company in LA, Cali who was recommended by VFE but they wanted $3,500 to ship car to Cali (one-way). Which is a little steep.

Any recommendations will be greatly appreciated!!

·
Premium Member
254 Posts
I found him to be the most reasonable on pricing. Last time I used him was October 2020. He charged me $1299 for enclosed transport from Kansas to Florida. I’m sure prices have gone up but he is the best person to reach out to imo.

·
Premium Member
2017 V10 Plus. Mythos Black Metallic>X-Pel Black Stealth full body PP+9H Ceramic
1,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I found him to be the most reasonable on pricing. Last time I used him was October 2020. He charged me $1299 for enclosed transport from Kansas to Florida. I’m sure prices have gone up but he is the best person to reach out to imo.
daaamn. That’s awesome. I’m calling him today. Your name is John? Should I mention you?

·
Premium Member
1,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
My name is John Long. He has shipped a 911 Turbo and a R8 back and forth from Florida for me. 👍
just spoke with Marvin. Great guy. Couldn’t give me an exact quote bc it’s a couple of months out. But I asked what if I were to ship next week. How much. He said $2,200 so that’s pretty good. And said in winter prices will go down a tad. And would get a discount if I book round trip. (As long as fuel prices stay around the same in November).

·
Premium Member
1,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Try horseless carriage they are authorized ferrari and mclaren transport.
I set up a delivery a few months back out of san diego to phila. 2000.00.
horseless carriage? Found their site. Anyone specific I should speak to? Going to call them within the hr.

·
Registered
2012 - R8 GT #232 - Suzuka Gray
133 Posts
I had my transported from Louisiana to California for $1,100, Enclosed trailer.
If I wanted a open trailer, it was going to be like $800 or so.
8 Brothers Inc 904-220-5119

1 - 16 of 16 Posts