Audi R8 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good Afternoon guys!

I wanted to create a quick post here to inform you guys of the group buy that is going on in the classified section! All Valvetronic R8 systems are included (V8, V10, GT's) This system really sounds incredible and during this group buy it will help you guys save hundreds. I've personally had the pleasure of getting a few customers set up with these exact systems and have had excellent reviews!

There are two discount levels: First discount starts at three systems then a deeper one at five systems! Post below to get added on the list and let's hit 5 systems!

Check it out here - Fabspeed Valvetronic Exhaust System Group Buy

I am more than happy to assist with any questions you guys might have, fire away!

FS_R88_1.jpg

·
Premium Member
1,098 Posts
Quick question : does the non-valved system (V10) sound the same as the valved system when fully open? I'd actually prefer NOT to have a valved system as I like the open-ness ALL the time -

612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Quick question : does the non-valved system (V10) sound the same as the valved system when fully open? I'd actually prefer NOT to have a valved system as I like the open-ness ALL the time -
Actually its the opposite. When you have the valves closed it will sound just like the non-valved system then you have the added volume and sound when you open the valves. Our Valved X-Pipe is our most aggressive system.

Let me know if you're interested!

612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Gauging interest!

Would the R8 talk community be interested in another group-buy event for our exhaust systems?

If we can get 3 purchases, we will extend a discount! If we can get 5+ we will tier that discount up a notch!

·
Registered
2 Posts
John, put me on the list for the group buy - 2018 V10+. I'd also be interested in a quote for install at your shop (I'm local in Philly).

Thanks,
Craig

1 - 8 of 8 Posts