Audi R8 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Our friends over at MW Design / WrapWorkz seem to get it right time after time with each project they complete. This Nardo Grey Audi R8 V10 has been outfitted with a stunning AudiSport wrap, roof box, and our 3-piece WR3 Targa Series finished in a full 600 grit polished Carbon Bronze (matte face/gloss lip) with an accenting Carbon Red center cap rings. Additionally, this WR3 wheelset features 50-50 PVD Black RAU Titanium hardware, saving 1lb. per wheel and adding a clean, modern look.

For more information or sales inquiries, please email [email protected]

WHEEL INFORMATION

Style: WR3

Configuration: TARGA Series – Deep Concave

Size: 20×9 | 20×11

Finish Face: 600 grit polished Carbon Bronze (matte)

Finish Lip: 600 grit polished Carbon Bronze (gloss)

Options: +50/50 RAU Titanium Hardware

·
Premium Member
284 Posts
More/better pics of the wheels, please sir?

·
Registered
Suzuka Gated V10, B6 S4 Nogaro, Because One V8 isn't enough B7 S4
26 Posts
Intrested in some lighter hardware for my new old wheels!

·
Registered
68 Posts
That looks outstanding!

Only comment I would make (and this is not a sourpuss criticism by any means - I love the car) is that maybe a bit of carryover of the design theme with some red onto the box on top would tie it in a bit more and really complete the look. Would be easy enough to do and could always remove if didn't work out!

Wheels are 11/10.

Well done.

612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
That looks outstanding!

Only comment I would make (and this is not a sourpuss criticism by any means - I love the car) is that maybe a bit of carryover of the design theme with some red onto the box on top would tie it in a bit more and really complete the look. Would be easy enough to do and could always remove if didn't work out!

Wheels are 11/10.

Well done.
Dually noted, We always appreciate suggestions!

We are much more focused on the performance upgrade side of the industry, but I do appreciate the wrap!

·
Registered
487 Posts
What are the tire sizes? ESP side wall? 30? And did I
Miss et or are there spacers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 13 of 13 Posts