Audi R8 Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has any one had a custom paint job on an R8 if ordering from the factory and the rough price it would cost?
I was thinking of something like the darker silver thats on the Merc

What price did it cost you bZ888?

·
Premium Member
2,085 Posts
In the UK the audi exclusive paint option is £2,400 with exclusive coloured blades being £850 as per the march 08 price/spec brochure:

Audi exclusive provides a range of exclusive colours designed to set yourcar apart. Choose from paint colours within the Audi range or if the colours you see in our brochures don't quite match the one you have in mind, we'll mix the exact water-based pearlescent or metallic-effect shade you want.

You can even customise the colour of yourR8's sideblades to complement or contrast with the bodyshade you choose.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I am the second owner of a Ferrari Red custom painted R8 that the original owner paid $2600 for Audi to paint at the factory.

·
Premium Member
2,085 Posts
got any pics you can share of that gasman?

·
Premium Member
1,034 Posts
search on "Audi Exclusive"...someone has posted prices for the extensive range of options available thru that program, including interior colors and even the authentic luggage (which is MUCH more expensive than the very nice Bespoke after-market pieces); seems to me that custom exterior colors, if they're from the VAG group palette (eg: Lambo colors) are $2500, but there's also a fee for using the "Exclusive" program and the side blade custom color adds around $1500 more.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts