Audi R8 Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Up for sale is 4 lightly used Ferrada FR8-FR5 Matte Graphite 5 Bar Split Spoke Forged Wheels removed from a Gen 1 R8. This 5-Bar double-spoked rim is a flawless representation of form and function in perfect harmony. Lines taper down towards the edge of the lip to present a svelte look, while elaborate undercuts and fine detailing serve to reduce weight. Even the accentuated double-dip in its center isn’t just for show – it’s clearance for cars with big calipers. 5x112 Bolt Pattern.

Front Wheels are 20x9.0 with ET35
Rear Wheels are 20x11 with ET28

All wheels have a center bore of 66.56. There is some minor curb rash that has been touched up and minor paint chipping as shown. All wheels are in great condition and have been used for about 5,000 miles. All are straight and true, and I will include the Audi style center caps as shown. No tires or TPMS obviously.

$1599 delivered or pickup locally in Cleveland Ohio.

Attachments

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
More pictures.

Attachments

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes. Gen 2 has a 66.56 center bore on the rear axis, and a 57.1mm center bore on the front axis. I have the hub rings for the fronts.

Gen 1 has 57.1mm center bore on all axis. I also have 4 hub rings for all 4 wheels if you have a gen 1 included.

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Bump! Still available. Great price for a set of great looking wheels for your Gen 1 or Gen 2 R8!

·
Premium Member
2020 R8 V10 Performance Spyder
2,948 Posts
Do u know offsets?
And what color finish is it?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts