Audi R8 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Everyone,

I bought a 2014 Audi r8 v10 about a month ago. I had it inspected by audi but that was about it. But now as i realize that i will be "DRIVING IT LIKE I STOLE IT" each time i take it out of the garage, i think its a good idea to get some type of warranty. I've heard great things about the Fidelity warranty, but i went to their site and could not find where to apply or where the prices were.
How did you guys get the fidelity warranty?
How much are the plans?
Is there a payment plan option or just one time pay?

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
****... i may have found my answer on another thread. sorry for being that guy :/

new question:
whats the best way to contact fidelity for a warranty? anyone have any specific contacts?

·
Registered
34 Posts
****... i may have found my answer on another thread. sorry for being that guy :/

new question:
whats the best way to contact fidelity for a warranty? anyone have any specific contacts?
Congrats on the purchased I bought mine a few months ago and had the same question. I think you have to buy it directly from a dealer. I was referred to the below contact from this forum. Better prices than my local dealer. Heather is super responsive.

BTW mine is same year and color as well!

Heather Moyer
Audi Finance Manager

Audi Indianapolis
A Tom Wood Dealership
4610 E 96th St Ste B
Indianapolis, IN 46240

Direct: 317.853.3902

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Congrats on the purchased I bought mine a few months ago and had the same question. I think you have to buy it directly from a dealer. I was referred to the below contact from this forum. Better prices than my local dealer. Heather is super responsive.

BTW mine is same year and color as well!

Heather Moyer
Audi Finance Manager

Audi Indianapolis
A Tom Wood Dealership
4610 E 96th St Ste B
Indianapolis, IN 46240

Direct: 317.853.3902
Congrats to you too buddy!
I literally called her emailed her today and finalized the warranty before the end of the day. She's amazing, made it super simple and straight forward. My local audi dealer wouldnt even do the warranty and she had no problems.

Looks like now we got the same car and the same warranty! First one to use the warranty wins. lol

·
Registered
34 Posts
Ha! Awesome man! I already put an exhaust on it too... that’s it though. (I hope)

·
Registered
7 Posts
I am also in the process of buying the warranty from Audi Indianapolis and am opting for 7 year /70k for $2900.

Can someone share their experience of using this warranty and is it widely accepted by Audi dealers? Please share some experiences.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I am also in the process of buying the warranty from Audi Indianapolis and am opting for 7 year /70k for $2900.

Can someone share their experience of using this warranty and is it widely accepted by Audi dealers? Please share some experiences.
@
$2900 SOUNDS LIKE A STEAL!
i think both @whoaitswee and I were offered packages that started at $3500 for 3yr/36. but we have 2014s so about 6 years old.
what year and how many miles is your car?

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I have not used mine yet.. but i heard someone on this forum used their after 30 days to replace their mag rid. thats insane since suspension does not go bad within 30 days. hahahahaa

1 - 10 of 10 Posts