Homelink
Audi Parking System Advanced
CobraTrak 5 Will Be Fitted
High-Beam Assist
R8 indoor car cover
Carpet
Floor Mats
Seat Belts
R8 Complete Exclusive Luggage Set (Black With Grey Stitching)
Carbon Sigma Door Sills
Can't Order Carbon Sigma Mirrors But If I Get Them Audi Will Fit Them
All Leather (Luxor Beige & Black Stitching)
All cover options (replacement car, windscreen etc.)

They gave me the option to have it delivered to my local dealer (the dealer i was using is 140 miles away) so i took the offer. I'll be getting the 7 day cover and Audi will definately insure it so thats sorted out :)

Delivery will be between christmas & new year apparently so now i just have to wait :eek:

I'll redo the list properly with order codes etc when i can be bothered :p

·
Registered
84 Posts
That will be one hot car! Love the Sepang Blue and your interior will be incredible!

·
Registered
761 Posts
Good look getting one with the options you want then :p
Fairly easy here in the US actually. Most of them come loaded. If CF mirrors and/or front&rear CF spoilers are not in. I could have the dealer do the change, no big deal. As long as it's silver metallic with CF blades, CF interior and enhanced leather, it's perfect. I want a copy paste of my V8 but in V10.

Forgot the alcantara headliner!

·
Premium Member
1,073 Posts
Davey,

Get it registered before the end of the year if you can as the VAT goes back up on 1st Jan and puts another £2600 on your car for the government !

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Forgot the alcantara headliner!
I didn't get one i got the leather headliner and rear shelf option :p Not sure if leather will be nicer than alacantara but it won't bother me.

P.S Thanks for the heads up LL ;)

·
Registered
711 Posts
Well done!

We ought to have a map of UK with V10 dots on it to see the spread thru the country. I could also join the dots on trips down south!

It looks like your car is totally loaded!

Are the mats custom heavy duty rubber? - I've had to cut and shut mine together from an online company.

I would be v keen to hear your thoughts on the ceramics next year. They were awesome at the open day at Silverstone, but for everyday use??

Also, keep on the R8 teams case when it comes to delivery. Kirsty, who is v helpful, went on 2 weeks annual leave when mine was at the docks in Germany, and it sat there whilst I was under the impression it was on the way. It arrived 3 weeks late.

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yes it is totally loaded :p i think i got pretty much everything how i want it :D

I decided on the ceramic brakes because they're meant to last a lot longer than standard brakes and their meant to be great for track use, which is what i'll be doing with the R8 when i'm sorted out with experience and stuff.

As for the floor mats i'm not sure sorry.

·
Premium Member
585 Posts
I decided on the ceramic brakes because they're meant to last a lot longer than standard brakes and their meant to be great for track use, which is what i'll be doing with the R8 when i'm sorted out with experience and stuff.
I wish the ceramic option was available in the U.S.
Track use just eats through standard brakes. How much does this option cost?

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
They are just over £6000 in the UK changing from standard brakes to ceramic costs a lot more tho so it's better to get them in the first place if you think your ever goin to want them.

·
Registered
5,121 Posts
Wise,man.You'll be compensating for the little extra weight of the slightly heavier motor. Davey...you might just end up with one of the most desireable R8s . :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts