Audi R8 Forums banner

41 - 60 of 85 Posts

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #43 ·
Leem, The middle button looks like a click wheel so the icon will likely rotate freely.

The headunit fit and finish look good. Waiting for the instal and review video. Thanks Lex.
Yes its a click wheel but i also dont like the play logo on it

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hey as of right now it doesnt work with oem camera the

Hey as of right now it doesnt work with oem camera the unit comes with a high resolution camera
Let me (all of us) know how the new camera works and if you can, show how you routed it through the body to get to the existing camera location to replace the existing camera. It would be great to see that it fits into the OEM camera location.

Also, if you end up just using the existing OEM camera, how you got that working.

The one thing I dislike most about the current back up camera is the terrible image quality. Perhaps it is partly the display but I think it is more the camera sensor. So, a replacement would be great or if the new display HW is that much better, I'd be good with that as well! I need my back up camera! ;)

Much thx in advance!

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #51 ·
We can try that i have oem camera and ill order it give it a go but honestly the oem camera is such **** quality

·
Registered
119 Posts
We can try that i have oem camera and ill order it give it a go but honestly the oem camera is such **** quality
Yeah I agree the quality is poop just thinking it would make the install a lot easier and wondering if the quality would be a little better on a better screen. But I’m in definitely add me to the list

·
Registered
34 Posts
Just ordered enfig oem camera to aftermarket unit adapter will test it and report back
Great news, thank you. Maybe I am alone in this, but I just have no motivations to wire in a power source and run the video feed from the camera into the car and to the deck. Being 100% plug and play behind the dash will be excellent.

41 - 60 of 85 Posts