Audi R8 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
2010 Audi R8 V10 R-Tronic in Sepang Blue
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally got to pick up my 2010 R8 V10 in Sepang Blue last month after waiting 2 months for the title to show up (thanks COVID). Already put about 900 miles on it and loving every minute of it! Aftermarket upgrades it had when I bought it included the wheels, coilovers, German Rush carbon fiber door kit, full PPF, aftermarket carbon and alcantara steering wheel. I added front and rear Thinkware U1000 dash cams and plan on adding an upgraded front grille and something to get Apple Car Play.

Attachments

·
Registered
646 Posts
Very Nice! Congrats.

Reactions: badintel

·
Premium Member
4,418 Posts
She looks beautiful - enjoy and drive in good health!

·
Registered
602 Posts
such a sexy beast...congrats!

·
Registered
11 Posts
The long wait is indeed worth it, the car looks nice! Make sure to keep a tab with your upcoming adventures using this car.

·
Premium Member
816 Posts
Love Sepang. Had it on my B8.5 SQ5 and I am sad as I see it driving around town with another owner behind the wheel.

The white gauges make such a difference in the interior.

Congrats. Beautiful.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Very nice! If you ever want to take a ride up north to NJ/NY I host r8 only meet ups once every other month or so. This Sunday we should have close to 30 r8’s. I can add you to our fb group if you are interested in future meets.

In Arlington, VA area

·
Premium Member
3,050 Posts
Congratulations, very nice looking car.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Congrats and it looks amazing. I especially like the matching calipers and the white gauges.

·
Registered
404 Posts
Beautiful, congrats! We're almost twins :)

·
Registered
37 Posts
Beautiful car. Congratulations!

·
Registered
3,557 Posts
Congrats, lovely looking example.

·
Registered
613 Posts
CONGRATS! but u really do need an exhaust to feel the full bliss. That's perhaps the only must-have mod on the car. The full ppf is a great value

·
Registered
2018 Audi R8 Plus
38 Posts
Very nice, congrats. Did you do the camera installation yourself? Are you happy with the Thinkware?

1 - 20 of 30 Posts